Here are some scones. Prep time 1 day, 15 minutes.
- 3 cups Tipo '00'
- ½ cup white sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator and let soften.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Shit. Should have turned the oven on. Preheat it to 400°F.
- Cut the softened butter into the dry mix.
- Mix the egg and the milk in a small bowl. Then stir it into the dry mix.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead lightly as needed.
- Make some little biscuits out of the dough and put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until they start to get a little golden-brown on the top.