Here be the basic commands to get a basic NodeJS development server set up in an Ubuntu virtual machine. As always, the lab notes series provides »
- Viking ships
- Input: fonts for code.
- We Are Now At Peak TED.
- Gogs. Another hosted git service.
- 555 timer teardown: inside the world's most popular IC.
- The Complete Conceptual History of the Millennium Falcon
- Video Room 1000. A video uploaded to YouTube 1000 times.
- Chronas. A chronological and cartographical view of historical events.
- The F-117 Stealth Fighter Program Actually Had A 'Klingon Cloaking Device'.
There are many ways to write an image to an SD card for your Raspberry Pi. You can use NOOBS, or you can get software that »
Some notes on setting up RuneAudio on a Raspberry Pi. It's really easy to get running if you are adding it to an existing network with »
- What is Code?
- Butler. A classic serif typeface.
- T-shirts Unravelled. Size matters.
- Honey fences. You know, for elephants.
- Hand powered drilling tools and machines.
- Favico.js. Put badges on your favicon. Like a scout.
- Step by step making a telescope with John Dobson.
- A Pirate's Life for Me. Case studies in copy protection.
- New York Public Library puts 20,000 hi-res maps online.
- In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex.
Twelve years of Oldmanpants. Shit. I still don't know why I called it that. Or what it's for. I suppose it's just an outlet. Like where »
2016. A fresh set of 'pants. The archives have once again been scuttled and the future is now(); and it most certainly belongs to the mad. »