Oldmanpants is the personal website of Justin Beaulieu – a software developer in Nelson, BC.
Specializing in interface design, application programming, and standards-driven implementation, I also have a broad range of experience in system design, strategy consulting, analytics, data structures, API authoring, and marketing.
Other areas of expertise/interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Digital video
- Motion Graphics
- Non-linear Editing
- Live Event Recording / Broadcast
- 3D CAD
- Modeling with Lightwave, Rhino, Blender, OpenSCAD
- Rendering for Video
- Design for printing / prototyping
- Branding, Logo Design
- Ebooks (ePub)
- Media Servers / Players
- ZFS Filesystems
- Raspberry Pi, embedded linux systems
- Computer Vision (OpenCV)
- GIS / Mapping
- Internet of Things hardware / software
- Data Visualization / Mapping / Conversion
- OSX Server, Windows IIS, Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux, FreeBSD, Debian
You can contact me with this rudimentary form. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.